Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Read up on Pete's Blog Today!

Hi Readers!

I'm finishing up some deadline stories for one of my magazine clients today ... but in the meantime, there is still some great fodder on my pastor's blog:

www.petehise.com

Pete was away from our church this past weekend (we missed you, Pete!), but he's entered two new entries that will spin your head like Linda Blair's. (except in a good way :-)

And if you happen to attend a church that bores you, or if you think, "Christianity is dead," you really want to check out Pete's entry from yesterday. It's really worth it, I promise!

Have a great day! Hopefully, I will have finished the mortgage-paying stories by tomorrow to continue with our discussion here at Priscilla's and Aquila's Place.

--Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment