Friday, September 4, 2009

Did I Mention Funnel Cakes?

Another commercial! Drum roll please ....


You are cordially invited to attend the biggest party ever -- and if you can't be there in person, you can check it out online, live!

QUESTAPALOOZA!

We're going to have carnival rides. Funnel cakes. Carnival games. Funnel cakes. An American Idol copycat contest. Funnel cakes. Group 1 Crew, Jars of Clay and Third day. Funnel cakes. Fireworks. And to top it off ... a chance to hear more about how you can get to know God personally.

Oh! Did I mention that we're having funnel cakes???

For information on tickets and also about logging in to view it ... www.qpza.com. The event starts at 4 p.m. on Sunday and goes past midnight. Hey! It's a holiday weekend! You can do this!

Also, I will be on the Web chatting team. You can chat live with me starting at 8 p.m.

Hope to see you there!!! If you hop online, please ask for me so that we can meet!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment