Saturday, June 13, 2009

Print This For Your Fridge

Ever have a day when you feel totally unloved and forgotten, beaten down, ridiculed, exhausted, unappreciated ... alone?

Sometimes I need to be reminded just how much Someone loves me. So here's a little "Priscilla's and Aquila's Place" reminder for you, too.

Print these out and put them on your fridge or your bathroom mirror where you brush your teeth. Then memorize them. Recall them to mind when you feel under attack.

Here we go ...



The LORD watches over you—
the LORD is your shade at your right hand (Ps 121:5)


Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. (Matt 10: 29-31)


Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders. (Deut. 33:12)


How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings. (Ps. 36:7)


The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. (Ex. 15:2)


You hem me in—behind and before;
you have laid your hand upon me. (Ps. 139:5)


Jesus wept. Then the Jews said, "See how he loved him!" (John 11: 35-36)


In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. (John 14:2)


Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever. (Revelation 22: 1-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment